A special pre-event with I2SL and Wexford Science & Technology. The topic for the evening will be “Focus on Water in Phoenix” with an emphasis on “The Energy-Water Nexus,” the fundamental relationship between water and electrical power generation.
Here is the afternoon agenda and hope that you can join I2SL for this one-of-a-kind event before we see you at Venture Café Phoenix for the evening program!
2:45pm – 3:00pm Registration
3:00pm – 4:00pm “The Energy-Water Nexus” Panel Discussion
Moderator: Jeremy Barrette, AEI
• Panel Member: Kyle Jardine, Wexford
• Panel Member: Rob Thompson, SmithGroup
• Panel Member: Laura Brandt, Henderson
• Panel Member: Greg Aldridge, HDR
• Panel Member: Andrew Borkon, DLR
• Panel Member: Henry Johnstone, GLHN
4:00pm – 5:00pm Wexford Science & Technology Building Tour
850 N 5th St. Phoenix Az, 85004
Easy and free parking in the South lot.
Validation available at registration.