Rick Hill is an award-winning agent within Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and a founding partner of Rick Hill Real Estate Inc. He took sharing to the next level by bringing the theme of the Thursday Gathering to his team of realtors and questioned them on what does Exponential Growth and good customer service mean? Here are the answers from his team:
- Look at everything as an opportunity and not a challenge. He felt that this sounded so simple but it goes back to “mindset, mindset, mindset.”
- Provide the best customer service that you can provide. Treat every client, customer, person as a VIP. Ask for honest feedback. Be willing to hear that feedback and make changes when you hear it. Don’t let your ego get in the way, hear them.
- Create great systems for your business so you can replicate that experience repeatedly. This will help clients to refer you because they know you will provide the same experience to everyone.
- Work hard and know more than your competition. Share this information with the clients and let the client shine.
- Always, Always, Always be willing to collaborate. Join a Mastermind, come to events of collaboration like Venture Café Phoenix. This helps you grow inside your business.
- Know your worth. Don’t sell yourself short by taking just any client – know your value and your worth.